Product Testimonial


May Chin Siew Lan, Kuala Lumpur
Menstruation Pain Disappear Full Energetic
I'm a person with little perspiration even when I jog or walk under sun. I felt my sweat glands were blocked and feels unhealthy. Besides my menstruation was irregular and had unbearable pain during menstruation.
My sister in law recommended F-ESSENCE to me. During my consumption for the first 2 weeks, the effect to me was not so significant. Later I started to combine my dosage with B&H Capsule.
I am confident with the quality of products. 1 month later, I noticed that my complexion became rosy and supple, menstrual pain had ceased, I felt more energetic and sweat more than before. The quality of LFI products are excellent, I will continue to consume it.



Jennifer Ooi Swee Keng, Kajang
Improves Insomnia • Reduces Pigmentation
I am in restaurant business. I became very exhausted due to heavy workload. Furthermore, I have insomnia problem. I felt fatigue everyday. During menstruation, the conditions became worse. My entire body ached. My skin was very dry and prone to freckles and wrinkles.
Upon recommendation by my friend, I realized that F-ESSENCE might helps to solve my health problems, I decided to try it. Although the first week of taking F-ESSENCE, I had gastric pain, however, I maintain my consumption with F-ESSENCE. My gastric pain disappeared after the second week. I've experienced good sleep for whole night and feel energetic the next morning. 1 month later, my skin was not dry anymore and my pigmentation diminished. I hope others women can try this product and enjoy the efficacy of F-ESSENCE like me, it is great!



Chong Shwn Fen, Johor
Pinkish Complexion Appeared •Disposition Changed
I am working on shift, working hours are up to 12 hours. Over a period of time, this had disrupted my sleeping condition and ultimately leads to insomnia. Feeling very tired, the complexion is pale and limbs are cold. During menstrual period, I frequently had backache and became very moody.
After taking F-ESSENCE for 2 weeks, pinkish complexion appeared. All my friends noticed the obvious changes and are impressed by the efficacy of this product. After 1 month, when my menstruation came, all the menstrual problems that harassed me disappeared, and I was in good mood. F-ESSENCE is a good health product that every woman must have.



Abby, Kuala Lumpur
Avoids Uterus Surgery • Menstrual Cycle Became Normal
I am a teacher. 5 years ago, doctor diagnosed that I had fibroids in my uterus. This caused severe bleeding and drastic pain. This problem brought inconveniences to my life, I lost confidence to go for work and shopping, worried about leakage throughout my pants and embarrass me. I had tried various way to treat this problem but not gaining much improvement. Through the introduction of my friend, I get to know the products of LFI . From the first week I started to consume B&H Capsule , my menstruation became smoother. Then I continued taking it together with F-ESSENCE. I was supposed to undergo a surgery to remove my uterus in November 2005, but after the check-up, the doctor said my condition had improved and it is not a necessity to conduct the surgery anymore. I was so happy and will continue consuming F-ESSENCE to regulate my health further.
Now, I can enjoy life, my menstruation flow is normal and menstrual pain has ceased. I am very thankful to the company as it has such good products that helped me a lot.



Yvonne, 25 years old
It's Amazing!
I was called "snow white" by my friends because I was pale and felt cold all the time. Anyway, after consuming F-ESSENCE for a month, I have better complexion and not feeling cold any more.



Regine, Hong Kong
Good Bye Coldness
I was 102~103 pound. I reduced my weight through diet and exercise but at the same time I lose my appetite, always have dizzy feeling and fainted once during a sport event. Anyway, I am a lot healthier and have better complexion after consuming F-ESSENCE and won in a sport tournament.



Crystal Lee Foong Teng, Kuala Lumpur
No More Skin Allergic • Pinkish Complexion
I have skin allergy problem since young. Doctor advised as hormonal imbalance. This skin problem had brought lots of harassment to me. I hide away from people and always use my hair to cover-up my inflamed skin. I¡¯ve tried many health supplement products before but with no improvement at all.
Through my friend's recommendation, I started taking F-ESSENCE, one capsule twice daily, one in the morning and one at night. 10 days later , I noticed that my complexion became rosy and supple, no more cold limbs. Now, my allergy problem had improved dramatically. F-ESSENCE is miraculously effective, it helps me a lot!



Yuki, Hong Kong
Menstruation is not bothering anymore
I thought I was healthy. My face swell and I sweated a lot and felt listless during menstruation. There was even once I absent from an exam due to this monthly pain. Pain killers couldn't help instead I felt fatigue on my limbs. F-ESSENCE relieves my menstruation pain. Now I do not need any pain killer instead very energetic.



Kat, Hong Kong Age: 30
Not Cold and Pain Any More
I used to have serious monthly menstruation pain. It was a horrible and torturing experience. However, after 3 weeks of consuming F-ESSENCE, the menstruation pain has ceased meanwhile I no longer feel cold as before.



Crystal, Hong Kong
Rosy cheeks again
I used to feel cold all year round. According to a Traditional Chinese Medical doctor, my blood and qi circulation is poor and weak. My mother makes me Chinese herbs? soup but yet it couldn't help.F-ESSENCE solves my coldness and menstruation pain problem at last. Now my cheeks are rosy and the Chinese doctor says my blood and qi circulation as well as health condition have improved.



Cindy, Hong Kong
Fairer and Smoother Skin
Whitening has become a trend today. However, I used to be pale instead of fair. Besides dryness, I had big poles, dark circle around eyes and pimples on face. Meanwhile I couldn't concentrate in the lecture hall due to fatigue. F-ESSENCE relieves swollen on my face while solving other skin problems.

No comments: